Best Moments in My Life:
- To laugh until it hurts your stomach.
- To find mails by the thousands when you return of the vacations.
- To manage for a vacation at some pretty place.
- To listen to your favorite song in the radio.
- To go to bed and to listen while it rains out.
- To leave the shower and find that the towel is warm.
- To clear your last exam.
- To receive a call from someone, you don't see a lot, but you want to.
- A good conversation with a sweet person.
- To find money in a pant that you didn't use last year from the.
- To laugh at oneself looking at mirror, making faces.:)))
- Calls at the midnight that last for hours.
- To laugh without reasons.
- To hear accidentally that somebody says something good of you.
- To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep a couple of hours.
- To hear a song that makes you remember a special person.
- To be part of a team.
- The first kiss.
- To watch the sunset from the hill top.
- To make new friends.
- To feel butterflies! in the stomach every time that you see that Person
- To pass a while with your best friends.
- To see people that you like, feeling happy.
- To use a sweater of the person that you like and it still smells of their perfume.
- See an old friend again and to feel that the things did not change.
- To take an evening walk along the beach.
- To have somebody who tells you that he/she loves you.
- To laugh .......laugh........and laugh ...... remembering stupid things by stupid friends.................... are the best moments of life.
"No one can go back and make a brand new start. But anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Thursday, September 30, 2004
Best Moments in My Life:
Have you ever experienced a moment in your life
when you just ran out of words and you go... s i l e n t ???
Let me assist you in recalling.....
the moment when you left your home for the first time and you look back at your parents who are worried that their son/daughter are leaving them yet happy that their child took the first step towards independence.
the moment when the girl/boy you like most.. smiled back at you! You dont say anything.. you just smile back..
the moment when you get better marks than you expected...
those "numb" moments of ecstacy n surprise "is that true?"...
the moment when you are parting with your old friend(s) and the train has just started...
and you are standing on the door of the wagon.. waving "bye-bye" with your heart beating fast...
the moment after the HR manager has just called you and told you,"You are through! Congrats!"
the moment when you sit alone in your room after having told everyone that you cleared that exam you prepared for 6 months!!
You can go on remembering your "special" moments!
I had always wondered why I never said anything to myself at those moments.. as if it was "understood"... happiness, joy, pain.. all feelings just flowed ceaselessly in the 'years' that passed in those flash moments!
They say.. the best way to communicate is through "silence".
Love. Joy. Grief. Surprise. Anger. Hope. Expectations. Support. Non-cooperation...
Can you imagine the importance of a silent moment in a song??
When Bryan Adams stops for a while along with music, before he goes on in his husky voice...
... Please forgive me. I cant stop loving you!
Ever had those moments when you thought you were tired enough that you reach for your bed after dinner.. but find yourself wide awake looking at the roof of your room silently...
But you sure are 'thinking'... those moments of self-talk are the most important in our lives. Those moments when we listen to our own hearts! Those promises... those decisions... those are the moments when we make our destinies!
Next time you go silent... listen carefully to what your heart is saying.. listen to its joy...listen to its pain.. listen to its fears.. listen to its desires..
Dont make it shut up and go off to sleep...
LISTEN TO THAT VOICE and ACCEPT EVERYTHING IT SAYS!
That voice alone can lead you to the abode of peace that your sleep lacks...
peace that awaits you!
Be in touch with your true self... be silent once a day, every day !