Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Hypocrite

Talking about Burma's Cyclone- First Ofcourse thoughts goes out for those who are suffering in Myanmar.

and about US reaction:


Hypocrite - Laura Bush & Bush talking about Burma's government and who they haven't warmed people about recently cyclone and wasn't prepared. also . Also saying Burma's Military haven't reacted properly during aftermath(which might be true). But I wonder- what was she or her husband doing when Katerina reached New Orleans. When US government so called super power was incapable of handing pre or post Katerina effects and till date people are still recovering, Mr & Mrs.Bush should feel ashamed and shouldn't talk about Burma's government reaction.

Is it just me being crazy? Why none of major media outlets/reporter asking such questions to them when these kind of press meet happens.!!?

Just incase if I am misinterpreted- I don't regard any Military Government(Myanmar is no expectation) as good alternative to democracy. also I must admit that I am not very help about Indian(my) government's stands on Burma.

0 comments: