Monday, December 29, 2008

Good-Bye 2008 and Welcome 2009

Wo..2008 has been eventful year. So much had happened. But Ofcourse, most of all this year will be remembered for credit crisis and market crush. Everyone knew 'What goes up must come down' but most people thought 'its not now'. 2008 has thought us many lessons and made us realize what we already knew: Our way of life will evolve, expand & shrink with things we do and with things around us.

Hope we would make good use of this experience in 2009 and beyond.

Personally, it’s been a good year for me. 
2008 started with new a job and yet another relocation,
Travelled few far corners of earth,
Stepped onto few uncharted experience,
My investment risk profile has been very high,
I lost few and I gained more,
Hosting Parents and took them around places in Euro-Zone(highlight of my year),
Crossed 3decade of 'joy-ride'/life with no(almost) regrets,
So I do believe, Iam better-off from the year before.

In 2009 I hope: to be patient, risk control, body(/health) control, newness out of new beginning.

Its time of peaceful prayer,
for love, law, labour, loss & gains.
these are the wishes of the coming reign.

to all those who I pissed off: Iam sorry but I had my reasons.
to all those who pissed me off: you are forgiven, but we won't be friends anymore.
to all those who gave a helping hand: thank you, I owe to pass-it-forward.
to all those disappointments I caused: never meant to hurt.
to all those who disappointed me: thank you for making me re-evaluate my expectations.
to all those who owe me money: now is always a good time to give it back. J

be kind and be fair
be patient and be prepared
be nice and be wise

1 comments:

P said...

That was a great way to bid farewell to 2008! Happy New Year to you...you've been blogrolled!